Apex Bank Recruitment, On line applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for various 22 posts of Officer Grade. Eligible candidates can apply online. Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application. Last date for submission of application form is on 04/05/2018.
Apex Bank Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: Manager (Middle Management-I), Dy. Manager (Middle Management-II), Assistant Manager (Junior Management-I).
No of Vacancy:-
* Manager (Middle Management-I): 04(posts)
* Dy. Manager (Middle Management-II): 05(posts)
* Assistant Manager (Junior Management-I): 13(posts)
Age limit: As on 04/05/2018.
For Manager and Dy. Manager: Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years of age
For Assistant Manager: Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years of age.
* For Manager and Dy. Manager: Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST, Female Candidates, Candidates already working in any Bank or Short Term Credit Cooperative Structure of Madhya Pradesh and Physically handicapped by 05 years.
* For Assistant Manager: Relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates is given by 10 years, and Scheduled Caste/Schedules Tribe, Candidates already working in any Bank or Short Term Credit Cooperative Structure of Madhya Pradesh, Physically handicapped by 05 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.17500 – 32020/- to 25270 – 39550/-pm.
Educational Qualification: CA, First Class MCA/BE (Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronic and Communications) from Government recognized Institution. First Class Bachelor degree in law (05 years course) / First Class Masters Degree in Law from Government recognized Institution. A First Class Bachelor/Masters Degree in any discipline from Government recognized Institution and MBA in HRMD, Marketing, from Government recognized Institution. A Second Class MCA/ A First Class BE (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronic and Communications). A First Class Bachelors or Second class Master Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from Government recognized Institution. A First Class Bachelor’s degree or a second Class Master’s Degree in any discipline recognized by Government or MBA or CA or CFA. Besides, degree or Diploma in Computer Science from Government recognized institution except those candidates having Bachelor or Master degree in Computer.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on through Preliminary, Main Online Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Desired candidates may apply online through official website www.apexbank.in
Last date: 04/05/2018.
Click Here: Official Notice