Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, The hospital is recognized by National Board of Examinations for DNB in General
Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Anesthesia, ENT, Pathology, Ophthalmology, Obstetric and Gynecology, Psychiatry and Orthopedic seats. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites applications for the post of Stipendiary Trainees, Technician, Security Guard, Driver and Various Vacancy 2018. Walk in Interview on 10/02018.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainees, Technician, Security Guard, Driver and Various Vacancy.
No of Vacancy: 102.
Age limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 22 -30 years of age depending on relevant field.
Age Relaxation: As per rules of GOI.
Pay Scale: Level 1/2/3/4/5/6 Rs. 16000 -25500 + allowances.
Education Qualification: 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, B.Sc., Diploma, Graduate.
Application fee: For Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and Sub Officer/B Rs. 150/-, and For remaining posts Rs. 100/- Payment should be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. SC/ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-service men and Women are Exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on through Written Exam.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online by visiting website http://www.barc.gov.in/.
Procedure to Apply:-
• The Posts advertised will be visible in ‘Home page’ and the details of each post can be viewed from its links.
• If you are a new user, please register from the options ‘New User? Register’ in the Home page.
* In the New User Registration form you should provide the valid data in order to register your name.
* While giving the e-mail, you should give the valid e-mail. The password may be different from your e-mail password, but you should ensure that you remember the password for future correspondence.
* After giving the relevant details click ‘Register’.
* On successful registration you will be getting Registration details stating your email-id and Password. This email-id and Password is necessary for applying for any post and for later communication/reference.
• Click ‘Login’ option and enter your ‘email-id’ and ‘password’ to login.
• From the ‘Online Application Form’ menu:
* Select the required ‘Advertisement No.’ and ‘Post’ and click ‘Search’. Please make sure that you are applying for the correct post before filling the online application form. (The name of the candidate should be as per SSC certificate (even if the maiden name has changed for married women.)
* Please enter all the mandatory fields.(*)
• There is no ‘EDIT’ option available after submission of application. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fill the data correctly and check before submitting the application.
* Enter the required data and click on ‘Save Draft’ option before proceeding to the next tab.
* If all the information entered is correct, you may click ‘submit’.
*On clicking the ‘submit button’, you will get the Application No. Since this number is required for tracking your application later, retain it for future use.
* Now go to ‘My Account’ menu. From the option ‘My application’ you will get the details of the application submitted and its status. The printout of the application form can be taken from here. From the option ‘Make Payment’ you can pay the fees. Select ‘Application No.’ And click on submit. Click on ‘Continue to SBIepay for payment’ and ‘proceed’ for completing the payment formalities.
• If you forget your application number, login to the ‘Home Page’ using ‘email-id’ and ‘password’ and access ‘My Application’ from the ‘My Account’ menu.
Click Here: Official Notice