BOB Vacancy 2017-18, Bank of Baroda is looking for young and energetic candidates for the Post of 400 Probationary Officer in Junior Management. Grade / Scale-I through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. The last date for submission of online application form is on 01/05/2017. The details are given below how to apply and so on.
BOB Vacancy 2017-18
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer.
No of Vacancy: 400(posts)
Age Limit: Minimum- 20 years Maximum- 28 years.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates – by 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates – by 3 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – by 10 years.
Pay Scale: Not Mentioned.
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 30.04.2017. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 30.04.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Selection Process: Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Interview.
Application fee: Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 750/- for all others. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply: Candidates are advised to apply online from 01/04/2017 to 01.05.2017. through the website (www.bankofbaroda.co.in.)
Last date: 01/05/2017.
Click Here: Official Notice.
BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure-I of the Advertisement.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid E-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise. Under no Circumstances, he/she should share /mention his/ her E-mail ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID. He/she should create new Email ID BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE.