Join Indian Navy, Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Education Branch and from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) in the Indian Navy for ‘Jan 2019 Course’ conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of
nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Join Indian Navy Jobs 2018
Name of the Post: SSC (Education), PC (Logistics)
No of Vacancies:-
* SSC (Education): 18(posts)
* PC (Logistics): 20(posts)
Age Limit: Born between (both dates inclusive) 02 Jan 1994 – 01 Jan 1998 for SSC (Education) and for PC (Logistics) 02 Jan 1994 – 01 Jul 1999.
* SSC (Education): Rs. 56100-110700/-pm.
* PC (Logistics): Rs. 56100-110700/-pm.
* For SSC (Education): M.Sc (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc, M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc, M.A. (English), BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering)
* For PC (Logistics): BE/B.Tech in any discipline or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT).
Selection Process: based on through SSB interview followed by two Stages, Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days)
* Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
* Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per All India Merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
How to Apply: Candidates are to register and apply online application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 20 Jan 18 to 10 Feb 18.
Last date: 10/02/2018.
Click Here: Official Notice