Kerala Public Service Commission, Applications are invited from qualified candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of
the Commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have already
registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time
Registration should be the one taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of the candidate
and the date of photo taken should be recorded in the bottom of the photograph. The
uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
Name of the Post: Stenographer / Confidential Assistant.
No of Vacancy: Not Mentioned.
Age Limit: 18 to 36 years, Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Communities. The maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years.
Pay Scale: Not Mentioned.
- 1. SSLC or its equivalent.
- Typewriting English (Higher) KGTE/MGTE or its equivalent.
- Short Hand English (Higher) KGTE/MGTE or its equivalent.
Selection Process: Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
How to Apply:
1] Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission (www.keralapsc.gov.in) before applying for the post.
2) Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their UserID and password.
4) Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
5) The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010.
6) Name of the candidate and the
date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion
7) The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
8) There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
9) Candidates shall take a printout of the
application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Last date: 19/07/2017.
Click Here: Official Notice