National Bank Agriculture Rural Development, Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Protocol & Security Service in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates must apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between
21 June 2017 and 12 July 2017 after going through all the instructions, carefully, given in this advertisement.
National Bank Agriculture Rural Development Recruitment
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service).
No of Vacancy: 09(posts)
Age Limit: Between 25 and 40 Years (no relaxation for any category). The candidates born not earlier than 02.06.1977 and not later than 01.06.1992 are eligible to apply.
Pay Scale: Rs.28150-55600/-pm.
Educational Qualification: Applicant should be an Officer with a minimum of five years’ of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for Interview.
1. Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.nabard.org click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” under working with us/career notices/DR-Grade A (P & SS) which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email
& SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND
NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark Sheets as well as in the valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Last date: 12/07/2017.
Click Here: Official Notice