The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination followed by an Interview.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment.
Name Of the Post: Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 610 posts
Age Limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST- 5 years, up to 33 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST).
- Ex-Servicemen – To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married – By 10 years.
- Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. – By 5 years.
- Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India – To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32124/-
- Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
=> Apply Now
Last date of application: 28-11-2016.
Check => IBPS Recruitment